What I’m Doing
- Working on one, maybe two original albums.
- Writing stuff on marketing and more. Here and on my Twitter.
- Trying to hit Diamond in Valorant. Plat 1 right now.
What I’ve Done
- Developed and managed the Brand Voice of Discord from zero to over 250 million users. Branding, Copywriting, UX Writing, Social Media Management, Content Production, and more. This was fun.
- Wrote a book on Electronic Music Arrangement that my friend Rob really likes. Download the PDF for free here.
- Wrote “72 Music Production Tips I Wish I Knew When I Started,” one of the most popular posts on the Pro Audio Files. I’m also published in a music magazine, but I forget which one.
- Made two remix albums: Animal Crossing and Okami.
- Wrote a 20+ page “First Year Survival Guide” for the video game Don’t Starve. This is my magnum opus, tbh.